CPPs – efficiently propelling vessels with varying propulsion demands
MAN Alpha CP propellers are ideal for ships with varying operational modes and propulsion patterns ranging from dynamic maneuvering and bollard pull conditions to economical partial-load service and full-speed steaming. Our CPPs are versatile propulsors, which meet the challenges of many different applications – and deliver excellent propulsion performance and efficiency with minimal vibration and noise levels.
- Fuel savings and reduced emission levels: High propulsive efficiency equals low fuel consumption and reduced exhaust gas emissions
- Propulsion flexibility and highest overall efficiency: Cutting-edge hydrodynamic blade designs as the basis for top propulsion performance and versatility in operating profiles
- High comfort for passengers, crew and cargo: Maximized propeller efficiency with respect to controlled cavitation, pressure pulses, and noise
- Low wear rates and very long lifetime: Ensured by robust and reliable materials and components – designed with ample margins of strength
An optimal propeller for any application
Flexibility for efficiently covering all propulsion power requirements of MAN’s engine programs – and for CPPs in particular, the focus is the shaft power range up to 40 MW.
Need more background to propulsion?
MAN PrimeServ propeller maintenance concept
Our propeller maintenance concept (PMC) service packages for propeller maintenance are offered in connection with five- and/or ten-year inspections – in accordance with the docking periods recommended by the classification societies.
How you benefit
- Prompt delivery of high-demand spare parts within 24 hours
- Fast, reliable and competent customer support
- Individually tailored O&M contracts
- Ongoing training and qualification of operators and maintenance staff
- Global service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year