Protect your investment and stay competitive
Keep your fleet reliable and performing at the highest level with our Propeller Maintenance Concept (PMC)
Propeller Maintenance Concept (PMC) service packages for your propeller system include our class-recommended five- or ten-year inspections and service overhauls in accordance with the docking periods.
Even though they are sturdy and robust, your CP propeller systems contain critical parts that need periodic maintenance in order to keep your vessel performing at a reliable level.
A lack of maintenance will cause equipment to fail. Failures can lead to breakdowns, loss of income due to costly emergency dockings, and unplanned downtime with unnecessary expenses.
The principle and aim of the PMC is to avoid failures through planned maintenance.
How you benefit from our PMC
- Due diligence: Optimal maintenance and overhaul planning
- Avoid costly breakdowns and dockings
- Individually tailored concepts for your systems
- No downtime while waiting for critical parts
- Fast, reliable, and competent support to your fleet
- Prompt delivery of high-demand spare parts within 24 hours
- World-class global service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Local MAN expertise and support available – wherever you operate your vessels and wherever your PMCs are implemented
Explore our PMC and maintenance solutions
VBS propellers - PMC
VB propellers - PMC
Do you need information on possible retrofits and upgrades?
Propulsion control systems - RMC
Reduction gears - GMC
Expertise and peace of mind for your business
MAN Energy Solutions is the right partner to help you keep your propellers operating safely and reliably in the long term. Benefit from trained and PMC-certified superintendents from our PrimeServ Academy.
Technical design updates may be considered for retrofits as well – keeping you at the forefront.
Get in touch now, plan ahead, and find your perfect PMC fit!
VB Propeller Maintenance Conceptpdf, 1407 KB
VBS Propeller Maintenance Conceptpdf, 1212 KB
Propeller pitch feedback systempdf, 468 KB
Gear Maintenance Conceptpdf, 587 KB
Remote control maintenance conceptpdf, 390 KB
CP propellerpdf, 4739 KB
Propeller & Aft Ship solutionspdf, 5365 KB