The MAN Energy Solutions compressor range
Hermetically sealed compressors
The hermetically sealed design offers many advantages
- Reduced number of potential leak paths
- No dry gas seals and thus less complexity paying off with availability
- Featured with active magnetic bearings, no lube oil management, no spillage, less hazards
- Extrem compact design destined for cramped environments
- Can be installed under water, arctic or in dessert conditions
- Variable high speed motor drive
Compressors with vertical split line are the first choice in oil & gas. Proven and extraordinary robust design lead to record high reliability. The design principle can be applied for low to very large volume flows, and highest process gas pressures. The design is ready for electric motor, steam turbine or gas turbine driver.
- In case of process changes, very short downtime for replacing the bundle
- Optimized design to perform routine maintenance interventions
- Adaptability to process changes (modification of aerodynamic gas path)
Process gas screw compressor: Oil-free
This design is very economic in compressing smaller gas volume flows, and is not sensitive to process gas molecular weight changes. It can be applied for all type of gases not limited to hazardous, explosive, corrosive and flammable gases.
- Suitable for polymerizing, contaminated (dust and droplets) or thermally unstable gases
- High pressure ratio, excellent partial-load behavior, no risk of surge
- Excellent 24-hour global aftersales support via PrimeServ
Decarbonizing with industrial-scale heat pumps
What is the simple alternative to producing heat with fossil fuels? Heat pumps. Find out how our heat pump solutions can make your energy more flexible and efficient, reduce carbon emissions, integrate renewables, lower costs, and much more.
MAN PrimeServ keeps your turbomachinery running
Our service engineers provide preventive maintenance, assist your troubleshooting, and get your facilities up and running in no time – wherever and whenever you need them.
How you benefit:
- Fast, reliable and expert customer support
- Bespoke service agreements
- Global service – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
RB Barrel type centrifugal compressorspdf, 1514 KB
RB barrel-type compressor packagepdf, 1777 KB
MAN CCUSpdf, 1598 KB
MAN Heat pumps (TCC)pdf, 906 KB
MAN RigiSealpdf, 4024 KB
Esbjerg heat pump reference casepdf, 1107 KB
MAN heat pumps (VCC)pdf, 590 KB
RG integrally geared compressorspdf, 1059 KB
Turbomachinerypdf, 6376 KB
Contact our MAN Oil & Gas support team
Offshore or onshore, compressor systems designed by MAN secure your production output - anytime and anywhere.
Are you in the Oil & Gas business industry? MAN Energy Solutions develops, builds, installs, and maintains unique compressor systems depending on your needs. Find out what we can do for you.
Wednesday, August 30, 2023- Major order from Aker Solutions and Aibel comprises seven compressor units for three offshore oil and gas production platforms operated by Aker BP - Two HOFIM® motor-compressor systems to be deployed for an unmanned gas production platform - MAN digital solution allows fully automated operation of compression technology
Thursday, July 6, 2023MAN Energy Solutions to supply compressor trains for Air Products’ air-separation unit as part of new plant for production of blue ammonia and hydrogen
Wednesday, June 7, 2023Order for 11 compressor trains for FPSO vessel off Angolan coast
Thursday, July 15, 2021The trigeneration energy storage and management technology MAN ETES receives the “Solar Impulse Efficient Solution” label that recognizes profitable solutions to protect the environment.