Technical services for propeller and aft ship systems
We help you maintain propeller performance at optimum levels
The highly-skilled engineers at MAN PrimeServ are experienced in handling propellers for marine propulsion. They provide repair solutions for damaged propeller equipment, from component repairs and refurbishments to full propeller overhaul and testing, from propeller blade straightening to blade and hub welding. All services undergo rigorous quality control.
Technical service portfolio for propeller & aft ship
- Safe and efficient dismantling and fitting on-site
- Blade damage analysis, 3D measurement, and comparison with original drawings
- Straightening using advanced induction heating
- Propeller blade tip renewal and propeller hub repairs
- Welding of extra material, blade edge welding, and finish grinding
- Crack control and repair of blade and blade flange
- Class approval
Technical assistance when and where you need it
You want to extend the service life of your equipment, increase uptime, and minimize operational expenses. The experienced field service engineers at MAN PrimeServ provide first-class support for ship operators and ship owners. We help you ensure the reliable performance and availability of your marine engines and systems.