Technical service in maritime shipping
We are where you need us — 24/7
Based at the home of a world-leading OEM manufacturer of engines and systems for marine applications, the service engineers and technicians at MAN PrimeServ know your assets inside out. Whether you’re operating an older model or the latest generation, we tackle any job, no matter how big or small. We not only offer expertise but pass it on as well: Training courses through PrimeServ Academies across the world offer qualifications and the knowledge transfer that only an OEM can provide.
Committed to excellence
Our technical services for two-stroke and four-stroke engines, GenSets, turbochargers, propellers, and aft ship systems address all levels of urgency – from scheduled maintenance to overhauls, from refurbishment to reconditioning and rapid recovery response.
How you benefit
- Leverage the comprehensive experience and knowledge of an original equipment manufacturer
- Benefit from our cost awareness and transparency
- Rely on us and our demonstrated dedication to adhering to rigorous standards of quality
- Get exactly what you need, when you need, with our fast, reliable and expert customer support and bespoke O&M contracts
- Global service – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Explore more technical service solutions
Nuclear GenSet services for Pielstick enginespdf, 2337 KB
PrimeServ Assist four-stroke enginespdf, 4140 KB
MAN Fluid Monitor for lube oilpdf, 1541 KB
PrimeServ Assist two-stroke enginespdf, 3012 KB
Turbocharger service solutionspdf, 1502 KB
Pre-docking inspectionpdf, 1672 KB
Technical assistance when and where you need it
You want to extend the service life of your equipment, increase uptime, and minimize operational expenses. The experienced field service engineers at MAN PrimeServ provide first-class support for ship operators and ship owners. We help you ensure the reliable performance and availability of your marine engines and systems.