Four-stroke LNG Tank Configurator
This tool for the configuration of LNG tanks has been developed by MAN Energy Solutions and is part of our Nexus-based four-stroke planning tool portfolio. It was developed to cater for the requirements in the concept phase of a new vessel and takes the planning process and live configuration to a new level. The 3D model in the tool makes changes to the current configuration during the planning process directly visible.
The configurator offers you a variety of different options:
- Creation of standardized or customized LNG tank systems, a selection of variable tank diameters and tank lengths and various Coldbox attachments, including insulation and service areas, are available
- Download of 2D drawings and 3D models in all available CAD formats, e.g. 2D as DWG/DXF and 3D as STEP, JT, SAT, IGES files etc.
- 3D PDF data sheets providing an overview of the tank arrangement with all main dimensions, volume and weights
The LNG Tank Configurator is available via Nexus, MAN Energy Solutions' extranet.
Check out further configurators
Our further four-stroke planning tools offer compatible data and make your planning even more easy. Click here for accessing our other configurators on Nexus:
- 3D Engine Viewer
- 3D GenSet Viewer
- Clean Funnel Configurator
Check Nexus for additional services such as:
- Life-cycle cost calculations
- Propulsion optimization
Access permissions on the MAN Energy Solutions Extranet depend on the selected job role. External access to the configuration tools is free of charge, but limited to professional use, e.g. for shipyards or design offices only.
All data provided on this site is for information purposes only, explicitly non-binding, and subject to changes without further notice.