MAN PrimeServ Panama’s workshop is available, ALWAYS!
Located in Panama Pacífico, our 700 m² workshop is fully prepared with state-of-the-art equipment to provide maintenance, repair and reconditioning services to MAN and most major brands Engines, Turbochargers and Components.
Everything you might need in a single place.
From Turbochargers, 4-Stroke and 2-Stroke engine components maintenance to Main Engine retrofit upgrades, our highly qualified team is ready to work.
Schedule your services with us and take advantage of time while passing through to cross the Panama Canal.
We are ISO certified.
Go to ISO 14001:2015 certificate
Turbocharger maintenance for ME and Aux. Engines (MAN and third-party makers)
- Inspection and evaluation
- Grit blasting and chemical cleaning
- Non-destructive test
- Dynamically balancing check
- Nozzle ring overhaul
- Sealing air modification (TC TCR type)
- Deblading and reblading
- Blades refurbishment
4-stroke and 2-stroke engine components maintenance
- Cylinder heads and top covers maintenance and repair
- Cylinder liners maintenance
- Lube oil, water and fuel pumps overhaul
- Air and lube oil cooler maintenance and repair
- Fuel valves and internal components evaluation maintenance and repair
- Piston, connecting rods, and marine heads evaluation, maintenance and repair
- Valve spindle and bottom piece maintenance, repair and reconditioning
If you need assistance or want to learn more about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sales Director - Central America & Caribbean
Av. Las Brujas, Edificio 3870, Local 1Veracruz, ArraijánRepública de Panamákatherin.firstname.lastname@example.org t +507 317 0588 m +507 6169 9025
Sales Manager - Central America & Caribbean
Av. Las Brujas, Edificio 3870, Local 1Veracruz, ArraijánRepública de Panamáandres.email@example.com t +507 317 0588 m +507 6830 3611
Juan José Duarte
Entity Manager - Trinidad y Tobago
Level 2, Invaders Bay Tower Invaders Bay off Jeffers Highway Port of Spain Trinidad & Tobago W.I.firstname.lastname@example.org m +507 6498 1046