Retrofits for turbocharger and exhaust gas systems
Maximize savings and propulsion efficiency with state-of-the-art retrofits
MAN PrimeServ applies the latest technological developments to engines in service, bringing them up to current standards to meet modern emission level requirements and lower running costs. A dedicated retrofit team offers advice and assistance across the entire process — from personal consultation to a customized proposal to the final retrofit solution.
Offering an attractive return on investment within a short time frame, the turbocharger retrofit solutions of MAN PrimeServ are available for all brands on all types of diesel or gas engines. They upgrade older engine models using a variety of retrofit and design innovations.
How you benefit from a turbocharger retrofit solution
- Lower fuel consumption, operating and maintenance costs
- Full load capacities and vessel speed
- Reduce CO2 emissions and black smoke
- Boost efficiency, reliability, and availability
- Ensure compliance with emission regulations
How you benefit from an SCR retrofit solution
- Reduction of NOx emissions up to Tier 3 requirements
- Compact design for lowest footprint
- Lower fuel consumption due to temperature management
- Optimized system (MAN engine + MAN SCR)
- High SCR availability & operational safety
Expert advice when and where you need it
At MAN PrimeServ, we help you ensure the reliable performance and availability of your marine engines and systems. Our experienced engineers and field technicians consult on – and supply – the latest in retrofit solutions and upgrades to help you meet specific business targets.