Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions South Africa
In a competitive global environment, MAN Energy Solutions South Africa sustains its position thanks to outstanding engineering achievements and the highest quality in manufacturing.
This is only possible because of the rigorous advanced training and motivation of all our employees. For this reason, we promote our employees' initiative, willingness to learn and support their growth through systematic personnel development.
MAN Energy Solutions South Africa currently employs approximately 180 staff across four main locations and we are committed to training and empowering our workforce.
Current Job Opportunities
We currently have no vacanies, but please visit us again the future.
What you should know about us:
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
- As member of the local Management Team, oversee all HR activities in the country.
- Be responsible for development and implementation of HR Road Map towards top employer, in alignment with MAN ES HR strategy to support business growth and transformation.
- Build solid and trusting relationships with the local management team and the business leaders. Function as trusted sparring partner.
- Function as an objective consultant to the Country MD and leadership team in regards to organizational issues, which impact people, including organizational structure and managing change. Coaching and mentoring of leadership team.
- Enhance the overall quality, efficiency, motivation and professional development of the local HR team.
- Develop, improve and update HR programs, policies, practices and processes.
- Ensure all country HR activities, policy and procedures are aligned with group polices and localized as required to ensure compliance with government’s request.
- Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
- Identify effective staffing strategy to improve recruiting efficiency and to integrate new hires successfully.
- Advise and assist managers in applying sound and appropriate recruitment and selection practices.
- Establish and manage the annual merit increase process. Give guidance on complex cases.
- Lead the implementation of the performance management system. Create performance driven company culture. Ensure all employees receive feedback regularly and all appraisals are coherently completed including fair feedback and objective goal setting. Train line managers and staff in performance management concepts. Promote buy-in and usage of PM within the relevant business areas in order to plan, appraise, and improve departmental, team, and individual performance in-line with business objectives.
- Identify and develop talents and high potentials and create further development opportunities for them.
- Support the business with the succession planning for key positions. Develop a pipeline of high performer and place them on key roles in the organization.
- Lead the employment engagement survey program and monitor the implementation of measures.
- Effectively manage HR outsourcing vendor on quality and cost control. Act as the HR representative with local authorities, unions, consultants, authorities and external partners.
- Answering labor law questions and representing management in labor court proceedings.
- Be an active participant in the regional HR community and contribute to Regional HR Roadmap projects as requested.
- Function as an interface between local HR and the regional HR organization.
- Provide leadership to the HR team by setting a clear vision and identifying objectives, and creating & implementing HR plans in-line with both the business needs and the regional HR road map.
- Encourage learning experiences, and train & develop the HRBP team to continually grow their professional skills and knowledge, whilst also benchmarking within and outside the industry to stimulate ideas for change and professional growth.
- Establishes an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, cross-training, the measurement of training effectiveness, and training transfer.
You can help us with these qualifications:
- B.A. degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related to meet the requirements of education or experience.
- MBA or Certification in HR Discipline (SHRM, HRCI) desirable.
- 7+ years of experience in HR, 3 of which should have been in a senior management role, or in a large multinational organization.
- Change managements skills
That is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on "contact us" , share your CV and start your career with us.Contact us