Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Pakistan
With two state of the art workshops in Lahore and Karachi , MAN Energy Solutions Pakistan represents multiple product portfolios and innovative solutions catering to the needs of the customers in multi-segmented markets. We have been strongly customer focused with the help of our talented and committed workforce. Our multi skilled employees are ever-ready to fulfill customer needs and provide services related to MAN and non-MAN products ensuring less downtime and more profitability to our customers. Our workshops are equipped with the latest machinery and tools in order to re-deliver the parts back within the shortest time using the latest repair methods and techniques.
The unmatched expertise and capabilities of our engineers ensures complete satisfaction of valued customers. Our skilled field service team with an excellent networking, optimized processes, technical competence and high service orientation is ready to serve on 24/7 and 365 days basis.
We welcome new entrants who could add value by their innovative thinking, pragmatic ideas and prolific actions.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us:
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
- The Managing Director is responsible to provide leadership, for the assigned territory and products, to establish and deliver short-mid-long-range strategic goals, plans and policies in alignment with MAN ES / VW Group. This requires coordinating and working closely with Head of Region, SBU Heads and local management team.
- The Managing Director is overall responsible for the company performance to deliver financial and non-financial KPIs, goals and metrics as agreed between Head of Region and SBU heads.
- Ensuring that all Corporate and local laws and regulations are complied with at all times
- Ensuring that the policies and processes of company complied with at all times
- Manage the systems and processes to ensure that the hub recruits, develops, and retains high quality employees that are offered wages, benefits, and opportunities that are competitive with peer companies.
- Directly managing the leaders of the shared group functions (Finance & Controlling, HR, IT, HSEQ, etc.) to ensure they provide excellent support cost effectively to the business in country
- Providing leadership and direction, via the dual leadership principle, to the in-country leaders of concerned business areas
- Ensure that appropriate systems are in place to have a strong Customer focused culture within the company. Act as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with key customers in addition to customer feedback and surveys on annual basis.
- Ensuring that all of his employees work in a safe and healthy work environment without risk to themselves and others. Ensure a strong HSE culture in the organization and effective HSE processes are in place.
- Achieve and maintain certification of local facilities to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 international standards
You can help us with these qualifications:
Masters in Business Administration with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from University
Cross culture savvy of Middle East, Asia and European business environment at least 15 years of experience in management position to oversee company / business unit independently
Strategic Thinking, Business Acumen, Result Driven, Leadership, Financial Management, Human Resources Management , Collaboration, Comprehensive Knowledge and technical understanding of all company products and their applications in different segments
Soft Skills/ Traits :
Emotional Intelligence, Humility with resolve, Integrity/ethics, Analytic intelligence, Sense of urgency ,Decision making, Ability to simplify, Creative Questioning approach, Openness, Communications skills, People empathy, Vision/perspective , ability to handle difficult situations and difficult people
That is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on "contact us", share your CV and start your career with us.Contact us