Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Pakistan
With two state of the art workshops in Lahore and Karachi , MAN Energy Solutions Pakistan represents multiple product portfolios and innovative solutions catering to the needs of the customers in multi-segmented markets. We have been strongly customer focused with the help of our talented and committed workforce. Our multi skilled employees are ever-ready to fulfill customer needs and provide services related to MAN and non-MAN products ensuring less downtime and more profitability to our customers. Our workshops are equipped with the latest machinery and tools in order to re-deliver the parts back within the shortest time using the latest repair methods and techniques.
The unmatched expertise and capabilities of our engineers ensures complete satisfaction of valued customers. Our skilled field service team with an excellent networking, optimized processes, technical competence and high service orientation is ready to serve on 24/7 and 365 days basis.
We welcome new entrants who could add value by their innovative thinking, pragmatic ideas and prolific actions.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
- To develop the turbomachinery business country-wide, sales and strategy to achieve sales targets and enhance sale
- To ensure that sales team is fully understand the product and able to lead customer to purchase
- To ensure training of sales staff locally & International trainings to bridge skills gaps
- To ensure that all required sales reports and controls are in place and monitored regularly such as monthly sales report, budgets, forecast etc
- To ensure after sales business for PrimeServ Diesel products with all customers in assigned territory.
- To develop the after sales business in the region locally in close coordination with regional office and head office.
- To ensure that business target agreement is formulated on periodic basis in coordination with concerned including locally, regional and with head office
- To ensure utilization of ales staff directly reporting to him , their sales
- To ensure Direct Sales (Euro), as coordinated and committed with head office
- To ensure Local Sales (PKR) (Subject to BTA & yearly & mid-year review)
- To ensure Integration in Truck & Bus Sales, Product knowledge, Market knowledge, Process knowledge
- To ensure that sales team completes the minimum number of customer visits as agreed KPI's.
- To Make sure that all types of customers are visited i.e. Routine, New and Key Accounts
- To Make sure that all segments are covered in each product area
- To prepare report on current projects & market development
- To ensure Leadership, Guidance and Team Management
- To ensure Competencies development and Training and development
- To ensure business development targets as per company policy
You can help us with these qualifications
- Detailed understanding of the business both technical and commercial levels
- Seasoned engineer with 10 to 15 years of related experience, preferably in the heavy equipment / machines
- Demonstrated application engineering approach
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering with related work experience
- Comparable vocational education with longtime work experience
That is important to us
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on "contact us", share your CV and start your career with us.Contact us