Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Muscat
At MAN Energy Solutions Muscat you will discover a rewarding place where you can work and interact with a group of diverse people. We are a small team with dedication and commitment to grow together. Therefore, we are committed in providing excellent opportunities of growth and learning to our employees. With numerous training programs launched online and offline for our dynamic team, we ensure that our valued employees remain engaged and continually strengthen their skill-set. We have worked hard to create a performance-based culture where people accept challenge with commitment. In doing so, employees are growing in line with company’s growth.
Our state of the art workshop facility equipped with the latest machinery is fulfilling customer need, accordingly providing services ensuring less downtime and more profitability to our customers.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us:
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
General Maintenance of equipment and machinery
- Receiving inspection and identification of parts
- Visual and Dimensional inspection of various turbine, compressor, gear box and other parts.
- Dimensional inspection on new parts
- Reviewing of material certificates and batching of raw materials
- General inspection on various turbine parts
- Produce sketches of various parts
- Complete & maintain Work packages and QC documentation
- Rigging and handling of components
- General maintenance of equipment and machinery
Housekeeping in work area
- Keeping work areas clean, tidy and organized within a standardized culture and environment
- Implement a systematic approach to the management of standard tools and equipment
- Interaction with colleagues
Provide an effective QC service
- Provision of the following services:
- Receiving inspection
- “In Process” inspection
- “Final” inspection
You can help us with these qualifications:
- Degree or diploma in Quality
- 3+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
- Working in a similar industry on turbo machinery and parts
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment essential – micrometer, vernier, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
That is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on "contact us" , share your CV and start your career with us.