Working with us at MAN Energy Solutions Nigeria
The core focus of MAN Energy Solutions Nigeria is in the provision of excellent service to customers in the oil and gas, marine and power segments of the Nigerian industry. With us, you get to work in a local team of highly talented high performing, hardworking and customer focused employees whose mission is to provide the best possible support to owners and operators of critical high speed rotating equipment in Nigeria. You would receive continuous coaching, support and trainings that you require in order to consistently perform at your best and to derive satisfaction and fulfillment from your work life.
Our small team works out of our office is located at Opebi in Ikeja, the capital of Lagos state. If you are a highly motivated individual with a talent for delivering world-class customer service, looking for a secure employer who can offer you a world-class career then we would love to hear from you.
Current job opportunities
What you should know about us:
MAN Energy Solutions enables it customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow's challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systematic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 15,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after sales brand, MAN PrimeServ offers a vast network of service centers to our customers all over the world.
We can offer you the following tasks:
- Build strong customer relationships, develop customer trust, understand the customer needs.
- Assists with the identification of the assigned region target/ budget
- Collect & communicate market intelligence / competitors activities, project opportunities
- Executes and builds a strong sales pipeline, customer leads through marketing activities, and order value to achieve set sales objectives
- Participate in various trade conferences to network with industry leaders and prospect possible business opportunities
- Registration, acceptance of MAN products with all customers /end users so that each product gets the best chance in the market.
- Assist customers with the development of their needs analysis, value-added solutions, design specifications and future needs analysis
- Increase market share in existing markets and capture new business development opportunities
- Win new customers with a systematic approach / and get understanding and agreement on general terms and conditions
- Work with Business Development Manager to develop and implement marketing plans,
- Be the primary internal contact “go between” from initial contact with potential customer thru negotiations to contract signing, fully supported by Tendering, Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent technical background
- Commercial Background preferably MBA will be considered additional qualification.
- Detailed understanding of the business both technical and commercial levels
- Seasoned sales / marketing experience with 3 years of related experience, preferably in the heavy equipment manufacturing / machines
- Demonstrated sales success, with complex sales, in the targeted regional market
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence key decision makers at all levels of the business
- Demonstrated ability to present and close proposals to position MAN as the customers winning supplier
- Proven background of achieving sales targets on an ongoing basis
That is important to us:
Integrity and compliance are essential elements of our corporate culture. We firmly support diversity and equal opportunities and are therefore looking forward to receiving a diverse range of applications. Just click on "contact us", share your CV and start your career with us
MAN Energy Solutions Nigeria Limited
1st Floor (Rear Wing), Bunmi’s Place
37B, Opebi Road,
Ikeja Lagos – Nigeria
Amarachi Joseph Anyalewechi
Regional Sales Manager – West Africa